elishacare seeks to help restore hope, value and purpose to broken men and women in the community

Our 'home' page is a community blog, where we share the latest happenings of our community. Use the tabs above to find out more about us, and navigate your way through the community blog by using the 'blog archive' and the 'subject index' on the right.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

prayer

thanks for coming together for prayer last night guys, it was very encouraging. I was going to cancel because of overwhelming feelings of inadequacy and despair but my mum-in-law put her foot down and wouldnt let me. It is pretty lame reasons when you think about it; God is so much bigger than me and all my feelings.

There are times in your life when you just need to hang on to the post you stuck in to your bit of land (or to the work or promise that God gave you) and wait for the storm and the crap to settle down. At least at the end of it you can say... "I'm still here, I did not bail"...........it will surely count for something, I know it will......

No comments:

Post a Comment